Wolfgang poker home game in LA - someone here? (1 Viewer)

This is kind of inspirational. It is pretty doable to create a podcast with similar production value to PAD or HSP from a person's home game. Even if stakes were just 2/5 with some fun personalities people would tune in. IMO the TV poker niche is lacking after creating a ton of demand and interest in the poker boom.

If someone did this right it would be awesome and you could have guests come on like Andrew Neeme etc.

EDIT: Also the chips look absolutely awesome in the video.

Really cool to seel this kind of content coming out of a home game - and quite a cool setup at that. Poor dealer though - someone get that guy a taller chair!

This is kind of inspirational. It is pretty doable to create a podcast with similar production value to PAD or HSP from a person's home game. Even if stakes were just 2/5 with some fun personalities people would tune in. IMO the TV poker niche is lacking after creating a ton of demand and interest in the poker boom.

If someone did this right it would be awesome and you could have guests come on like Andrew Neeme etc.

EDIT: Also the chips look absolutely awesome in the video.
Depends on how much you want to do obviously. RFID is expensive. If you use hole card cameras then you have to sift through the footage. Cameras + HD storage. Editing time. Commentary. It's definitely an expensive and time consuming process.

All I know is, I would like to be at this game

CA465DE9-0C2A-4E32-B815-FE8398555A3E.jpeg

Depends on how much you want to do obviously. RFID is expensive. If you use hole card cameras then you have to sift through the footage. Cameras + HD storage. Editing time. Commentary. It's definitely an expensive and time consuming process.

I am talking about doing a homegrown version of PAD so yeah it would be tons of work as you would be producing a TV show. I think if executed well and with the right personalities it could be built into a solid brand.

Hey everyone! It's me Marty its my home game. I just saw this haven't logged on in a long time. I bought the Yakama Legends chips on here and also the Tropicana $100s here too and the Oreo dealer button. Wolfgang was really cool it was a really fun experience playing with him. I actually considered getting an RFID table and live-streaming our games. I talked about it a bit with Wolfgang

Nice to meet you, Marty! Your home game looks like a lot of fun and great action. Maybe the drinks help but man do they look tasty so I can’t blame the crew for throwing them back.

Nice to meet you too man! It's a really fun game. Same group of guys since high school, no rake, dedicated dealer, and insane action. We usually play 1/2 uncapped buyins, 2 rotations of hold em and one rotation of Omaha. Everyone gets one show em chip and one bomb pot chip that they can use anytime and they can call whatever game they want, (hold em or Omaha, double board or single board)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom