Wish me luck! (1 Viewer)

Effort?! A c-bet should have gotten 27 out on the flop!
I did! I can’t believe he called!

Got my revenge on the second game:
94A1F9E4-E6C8-4F22-8EDE-067415F0EC0E.jpeg

Cracked his queens with my set.

Last edited:
A player who whiffs the flop with 27 and calls a c-bet then gets runner-runner lucky is just holding your chips for a little while... They are coming back
He’s not that bad, the dealer was opposite me so the pic is upside down. He flopped trip 7s

That makes a lot more sense.

So he called a c-bet with trips and you couldn't believe he called? And your draw never got there?
Forgive me, not 100% up on poker terms. I raised pre and can’t believe he called

Probably the difference in memories is due to bourbon vs beer :D
I 'd love to read what @crussader remembers of that night
Most emotionally touching spot was when me and @Ethan chopped the pot with identical ignorant-end straights:)

Sorry to resurrect this thread from over a year ago but I wanted to record my update. Thanks to recommendations from @bsdunbar1 I bought some legs a while ago (I forget the name) and they've been sitting in a corner for ages. Today I decided it was time to fit them.

50223828502_23396ba712_c.jpg

50222954963_3c5ee334d4_c.jpg

I had my 12 year old daughter sit on the middle to test for strength and there was no appreciable deflection so I think I'm good to go. No more dragging the old dining table into the living room as a base. Now it's stand-alone.

It seems to be - springs right back and doesn't leave an impression. I'm guessing that if it's good enough for foot traffic, it's good enough for a few chips and cards.
So when you go to pick up the cards, there is enough give it, to be able to lift the cards up?

Definitely, it’s 1/4” foam after all, just not the nicest looking stuff.
I will definitely keep this in mind, finishing up a build myself and want to make another table, but not happy with the volara and looking at other options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom