PCF Giveaway Windy City Blowout 6 - TRK Deadwood Chips Giveaway (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
trk-deadwood-chips.jpg

The member who wins OR has the highest finish in the WCB6 tourney on Sat 7/25/15 will win a complete sample set of TRK Deadwood chips!

Good luck and keep us updated!

Great idea. But My OCD side can't abide the photo--the chips are not in increasing domination order!

May as well ship it to me... I'm a lock on the ME win. Just ask Jeff. :). He was first out for the WCB 5, then won his very next meetup tourney (MTTD). I was first out at the MTTD ME, and expect I'll win the WCB, ha!

Can I get this retroactive to the S@P tourney???

I fear I may have used up all my rungoods there...

Out in 8th. 22 not good vs. 55. I was crippled (less than 1bb) going to the final table on the very last hand where I shoved AK into k9dr 66 and couldn't bink.

i suggest you let k9dr win, he has a glove that goes up to his elbow. You do not want to be on the receiving end of that!

i suggest you let k9dr win, he has a glove that goes up to his elbow. You do not want to be on the receiving end of that!

I tried to negotiate a chop giving first place and the trophy to Trihonda, more money and 2nd place to lnlver, and I would take third place and the TRK sample set. Unfortunately, we couldn't come to an agreement. Congrats to Trihonda for the win and lnlver for taking 2nd.

I only made it to 18th....and only there by a terrible suck out on one of the local guys. Not a good showing on my part, but there were 39 players so the winners were very deserving! Congrats Erik, Bob and Mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom