SOLD Windwalker's 5000th Post Sale #8: Various THC Lots (Fracs & More) - Golden Tickets Welcome (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
To mark my 5000th post, I’m doing a series of 10 sales at pretty great prices, and trimming down some of my sets, and releasing some individual racks that I probably won’t use.

Anyone with a Golden Ticket remaining is welcome to use it on any of these upcoming sales.

This is a dibs sale. No lot splits. Buyer pays shipping.

Lot #1: @DirtyTIVA (pending GT)

CDI 98 racks and barrels. Minty.
300 x $25
40 x $100
Price: $1,000

Lot #2: @HebbNH (pending GT)
Golden Nugget Vegas and Laughlin. Used, sharp.
200 x $2 house mold
160 x $0.25c (leaded hotstamp)
Price: $1,000

Lot #3: @Godzilla28 (pending GT)
200 x Blaze Orange 1$ Fremont Street
Price: $1300

Lot #4: @HebbNH (pending GT)
200 x Gold Country Inn NCV hot stamped red 5. Minty, needs oil.
Price: $700

Lot #5: - @doublebooyah85 (pending GT)
300 x Gold River Laughlin $0.25 frac, leaded yellow. Sharp, needs cleaning.
Price: $1500

These sales allow the use of a Golden Ticket. Here’s how that works, please read carefully.

On any sale designated “Golden Tickets welcome”, anyone of the 12 people who have the tickets will have the ability to use the first 12 hours as exclusive shopping just for them. They must post “Golden Ticket Dibs” in order to exercise purchase. Here are the caveats:

- if you have already used your Golden Ticket, you cannot use it again.

- they can only use their dibs once, on one sale. If there are multiple lots in the sale, they can dibs up to 2 lots at the same time. Once the ticket is used, they can’t use it again.

- if more than one Golden Ticket holder dibs a particular lot or sale, I will do a drawing. The ones that don’t win the drawing will retain their ticket for use in another sale or another lot.

Anyone (including Golden Ticket holders) can simply call dibs / backup dibs, and if there are no Golden Ticket dibs in the first 12 hours, it goes to a normal dibs process, and the first “dibs” shall be honored.

This means Golden Ticket holders can win a sale WITHOUT using their Golden Tickets by simply dibsing first.

Pictures:

tempImageRMGxzK.png
tempImagee809UZ.png
tempImagexqYn0K.png
tempImageS4uRXc.png
tempImageuFtVjK.png
tempImage43vsBp.png
tempImageTZPwcF.png
tempImagedHL9MB.png
tempImagexBBo8D.png

Last edited:
Another great offering, Krish! I can’t decide what sale is better: this one or sale 11 with all those minty Claim Stake $5s at an unbelievable price. GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom