SOLD Windwalker Sale #5: Le Paulson Noirs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
SALE PENDING FOR THE WHOLE SET

Up for sale is a 2-table T1-base tournament set in the Le Paulson Noirs.

These are the ONLY chips ever manufactured using the Paulson Paradise mold, and not very many were made either, unlike the other Paulson fantasy sets. 100% of the chips in this sale are cherry-picked mint/near mint with sharp edges. It is by far my favorite one of all the Paulson fantasy sets made for the home market, although given how new I am to chipping, that really doesn't say much. I am selling this as a set first, with splits if that doesn't happen.

NEW DIBS GUIDELINES
As I've been doing these sales, I'm learning what works and what doesn't, and I realized the dibs system I've been using isn't fair because it is predicated on a coincidental timing between my posting and your browsing. So, for this sale, I am updating the dibs format I've been using.
  • All purchases must be done by dibs. If you place dibs, you are committing to purchase.
  • Your dibs MUST include what you're "dibs"ing. E.g. "Dibs on the set"; "Dibs on XXX barrels if split".
  • All dibs placed between the initial posting of this ad and Tuesday, September 8, at 11:59PM Pacific are eligible to purchase. This gives people who are in different time zones and on different browsing schedules to have a fair shot at the sale.
  • A random drawing will be done from all dibs for the set that were placed in that time period.
  • If there are NO dibs for the set by 11:59PM Pacific on September 8, I will go back to traditional dibs, in order, for split orders.
  • If a dibs for the whole set comes BEFORE all chips are accounted for, priority goes to the full set buyer.
  • If there are no dibs for the whole set by 11:59PM Pacific on September 8, I will also accept "confidential" dibs via PM, only for the whole set.
THE SET:
A two-table T1-base tournament set of Le Paulson Noirs, breakdown borrowed from @BGinGA:

T1000 starting stacks (15/12/9/7)
250BB with 2/4 starting blinds

300 x T1
240 x T5
180 x T25
160 x T100 (extras for T1 color-up and re-buys)
20 x T500 (used for T5/T25 color-ups)
---------------------------------
900 chips
(I know I'm missing a barrel of $100s to make this IDEAL, but I think you should be able to source that.)
Price: $3000 for the set.

BUYING CRITERIA

• I will honor dibs, but dibs means you're taking it. If you have questions -- please PM first.
  • See new dibs guidelines above.
  • Split orders MUST be a minimum of 1 rack, and all chips must be accounted for.
  • Split orders are priced at $4.00/chip.
  • All buyers pay shipping.
  • Paypal FF only.
  • Only CONUS, due to COVID-19 complications, UNLESS buyer pays shipping and accepts all responsibility for the package/customs costs.
  • I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone. (The "you've-been-an-asshat-to-me-in-the-past" clause.)

PICTURES:
(All 900 in the sale are cherry-picked mint / near mint with sharp edges. This is a picture of my entire collection.)

89EC478B-4586-4A19-8477-A59B3D908E8A.JPG
298F922B-741A-47FF-B51F-493741C7B7DB.JPG
BBA6C439-62D0-4E98-A3A4-12A4BC5C54D6.JPG
9CF8E48F-8D1D-490E-B2A0-B6A01819F3AC.JPG
80BB8761-8E4D-4CDA-AE69-3488BC75E8EB.JPG

Last edited:
Some of those 1s and 500s in the pics seem to be quite well-used, especially a couple of those 500s. Are the ones in the set cherry-picked to be mint/near-mint?

Ah, my first love...the Le Paulson Noirs. (Don't tell my wife that.)

I could use a couple of barrels of $5s but I understand that I don't meet the criteria for a minimum purchase of a rack and/or CONUS Only sale.

Anyway, awesome chips! GLWS!

One time price adjustment for the T1-base tourney set. Now priced at $3,000. Same deadlines apply.

Another hour before it goes into splits. I'll be simplifying the splits into simple racks if there are no dibs on the set. FYI, the set has an average price of only $3.33 per chip. The split pricing is higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom