SOLD Windwalker Sale #34: Racks of BTP Cash and The Chicken Coop chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have run out of room in my Reldom cabinets, and am making space for a few thousand new chips coming in, so will be releasing a few fun chips in the coming days.

Next up are some unobtanium racks from the Big Top Poker and The Chicken Coop lineup. All chips are absolutely gorgeous, and minty. Most are unfelted.

Big Top Poker:

$1 - 3 racks available: $1000 / rack
$2 - 3 racks available: $1000 / rack
$5 - 2 racks available: $2500 / rack

The Chicken Coop:

$5 - 2 racks available: $2500 $2000 / rack
NCV 8d18 - 2 1 rack available: $1500 / rack

- Buyer pays shipping.
- Minimum purchase is 1 rack.
- This is a dibs sale, and I will accept "Golden Ticket" dibs. If exercising your Golden Ticket, please post "Golden Ticket Dibs". This will be available for the first 12 hours after the sale start time.
- Please follow-up with a PM after your dibs to lock in the sale.

IMG_3503.jpg
IMG_3505.jpg
IMG_3506.jpg
IMG_3504.jpg
IMG_3507.jpg
IMG_3509.jpg
IMG_3508.jpg

Last edited:
Too late? More like too early. I reached out 2 days ago and was told all “rebel” chips were reserved for other projects.

As you probably know better than anyone else in recent times, we change our mind about what we're doing with our chips all the time.

I bought a few thousands chips in the last couple of days that have changed my project priorities. And because over 30+ people have reached out to me about both BTP and Chicken chips, I felt the best option was to list a sale, rather than try and figure out who asked me for what first.

As you probably know better than anyone else in recent times, we change our mind about what we're doing with our chips all the time.

I bought a few thousands chips in the last couple of days that have changed my project priorities. And because over 30+ people have reached out to me about both BTP and Chicken chips, I felt the best option was to list a sale, rather than try and figure out who asked me for what first.
100% makes sense. My apologies for thread crapping. They’re your chips, you have every right to do with them as you please.

GLWS.

Out of my price range...but I do appreciate the pictures and details! It's refreshing to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom