Reaction score
Been doing some bartering lately. So far the list includes:

Set of custom BCC micro stakes chips
2016-07-23 10.51.52.jpg

Set of CC dunes:
2017-04-01 10.54.39.jpg

Set of Empress Star chips:
Chan Splash.jpg

My most recent barter is some artwork from @Farcry44 to go partially towards a table for a leg upgrade and to cover shipping costs. A few other odds and ends here and there as well from some on PCF and some locals.

So, if you're looking for a poker table and think you may have something to offer, send me a PM and you never know what might come of it.

I'll def. take you up on this deal.... pm coming soon I need to think about this one... but foreal I need a new table

How long would it take for a 10 man table to ship to Hawaii, what is the typical transit time, also would I have to pay import tax?

Basic 10's don't take long to make, a week or 2 depending on if you want a custom felt or not. I ship with DHL who usually don't charge any import/duties. I've heard sometimes they charge like $11... Transit time is anywhere from overnight to 5 business days, providing it doesn't get stuck in customs.

Basic 10's don't take long to make, a week or 2 depending on if you want a custom felt or not. I ship with DHL who usually don't charge any import/duties. I've heard sometimes they charge like $11... Transit time is anywhere from overnight to 5 business days, providing it doesn't get stuck in customs.
Awesome I'm going to brainstorm what chips I can barter :sneaky:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom