Will launch new website soon. (1 Viewer)

Any progress on plaques for Majestics? Holding off an order until I know there will be plaques!

Josh,

Just FYI - I'm getting phishing/security warnings from your new order complete emails in Gmail...

apache-spam.PNG

Wait wait wait, you only ship Desert Palms, Dunes, Majestic, Pharaoh’s, & Pioneer to the UK??? None others?

Nooooooooooooooo!

Our of interest, is there a reason for this? Seems harsh on our UK friends (i.e. me)...

Congrats on new site, it looks great. One request though, could you include something on the blog who identifies the writer? You can use nicknames, but would be nice to know if it's someone internal or external.

It appears on the CPS tournament order page, you have the 250,000 chip pictured where the 25,000 chip should be. The 250,000 shows up again later in the list.

@Apache, the issue above is still on the site. It makes it look like there isn't anywhere to buy the 25k chips but two spots to buy the 250k chips.

Also, on the Argosy set, you state "We have $500 chips also. If you purchase a set of 500 chips, you can buy five $5 chips for an additional $20." I believe that should say "...buy five $500 chips..."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom