Will launch new website soon. (1 Viewer)

"You can count on [Paulson] one day taking an order from us again!"

This gives me so much hope! Looking forward to "one day." Congrats on the upgrade!

Wait wait wait, you only ship Desert Palms, Dunes, Majestic, Pharaoh’s, & Pioneer to the UK??? None others?

Nooooooooooooooo!

It went live last night around 2am. There are bugs and some content did not make it over. Should be at least a few days to get all fixed.

Let us know when you want bug reports :) I'm happy to let you know of some little things I've run into on mobile, but I won't bother until the dust settles. It hasn't been anything major.

Love the upgrade, overall it looks really slick. Congrats!

Let us know when you want bug reports :) I'm happy to let you know of some little things I've run into on mobile, but I won't bother until the dust settles. It hasn't been anything major.

Love the upgrade, overall it looks really slick. Congrats!

I'll just go ahead and post a bug report.

I can't add blank milano chips to the cart. [tried in 3 IE/FireFox/Chrome to see if it was a browser specific issue] Edit: Nope I figured out what I was doing wrong. I totally didn't see the checkbox next to the quantity for adding it to the cart :) I swear, I'm a genius!

Last edited:
I really like the updated design. Nice job! (y) :thumbsup:

Please do report any errors to me. We were having problems with the IE browser but I think that is fixed now.
Todays error is that for some reason Pioneer chips are being added to the cart for no reason. Will get that fixed later.

New bug report -- website is throwing up the following:

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to apachepokerchips.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

Not sure what changed, or if the site got hijacked, but similar warnings show up in chrome.

New bug report -- website is throwing up the following:

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to apachepokerchips.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

Not sure what changed, or if the site got hijacked, but similar warnings show up in chrome.

I get the same. Was working fine a day or so ago.

It appears on the CPS tournament order page, you have the 250,000 chip pictured where the 25,000 chip should be. The 250,000 shows up again later in the list.

Apache, getting this message when I try to access your page.

This Connection is Untrusted

I get the unsecured message with Chrome.....says it's not https

Also says it could be hacked and I am at risk

We are working on the secure site now. It should be good on Monday. If you need to order anything right now just pay by paypal as that is a secure site.

I think we have the certificate issue solved. Let me know if you guys are still having problems with that.

I think we have the certificate issue solved. Let me know if you guys are still having problems with that.

Cert issue fixed for me in Chrome (laptop).

You plan on adding access to plaques (link on home page menu not working) and Majestics tomorrow?

In firefox

I get a "this website does not supply identity information" warning after anything on the main page loads OR (not sure) I get redirected from http://www.apachepokerchips.com to https://www.apachepokerchips.com. Continues throughout the site and on the checkout page.

Before anything has loaded I get the standard secure connection lock for apachepokerchips.com verified by COMODO CA Limited.

Still getting the security error on mobile. Chrome browser on Android Marshmallow...

Screenshot_20151201-075137.png

I just checked Firefox and did not get an error. I will contact my developer. Thanks for the feedback.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom