Will launch new website soon. (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Within the next two weeks I hope to launch my new website. I made the current site myself in 2004 on Frontpage 2000 and besides updating with new products never did anything else.
A much needed change was needed to keep up with current times. The new site will give me more "special powers" (Ability to have sales, coupons, blog, etc...) Guest bloggers will be paid to submit content. This means you!

Here is a look at the new site and some of the stuff that will be available there. I will be having a sale on the plaques and jetons soon.

NEWSITE.jpg

PLAQUEJETON.jpg

Will the dice702 site go away as well and get absorbed into the apache new site?

Looks like a great move Josh!

I knew about the Majestic plaques, but will there also be a full line of Majestic jetons, or just limited denoms?

Looks great! (y) :thumbsup: Keep as many static HTML pages that you can. Many are indexed well in the search engines. Just add a link/banner to the new site/page on them.

Congrats Josh you must be excited! After you settle in could I get a new 125x125 banner for my site? Thanks!

New design looks great, Josh. Please take Tommy's advice below..... your site's historic value for research is invaluable. I'd hate to lose all those old pages....even the ones that are no longer linked (and gotta know the url to find 'em). Keep them all.

Keep as many static HTML pages that you can. Many are indexed well in the search engines. Just add a link/banner to the new site/page on them.

Let's celebrate with new Dunes dealer buttons!! :)

Congrats on the new site. I look forward to checking it out.

New site is going to be awesome

New design looks great, Josh. Please take Tommy's advice below..... your site's historic value for research is invaluable. I'd hate to lose all those old pages....even the ones that are no longer linked (and gotta know the url to find 'em). Keep them all.
And This^^^^^^^^

Good luck with the site revamp - looks good so far. Did I hear you say all chips are 50% off until the end of the year?
No, I am pretty sure it was a BOSOTMDMFF....

Buy One Send One To MD Mike For Free...

looks like josh has been busy. the new site looks good. just doesnt have the chip page up yet. looking good so far josh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom