Will 43mm chips fit in a Versa case? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I'm still trying to find the best solution for traveling with a set with mixed-sized chips. In looking at the photos of the versa cases, with their rounded chip slots and deep egg crate foam on top to hold them in place, it looks like maybe 43mm chips might fit in without any modification. Does anybody have one of these cases and can try this out?

Sorry don't know about the versa, but have a look at that thread with the tool boxes from Costco / Home Depot. Those are much more affordable vs the versa and you can fit a ton in them. The versa case also doesn't have a spot for a dealer button. Fail.

I guess I'm confident they'll fit vertically, but in reading a review on these on the old site, the reviewer mentioned that the rows on this case are closer together than typical cases - so is there enough room between rows to accommodate the "overhang" of 43mm chips?

Sorry don't know about the versa, but have a look at that thread with the tool boxes from Costco / Home Depot. Those are much more affordable vs the versa and you can fit a ton in them. The versa case also doesn't have a spot for a dealer button. Fail.

I've seen those tool boxes for chip cases. Amusing, but not for me. If I was gonna do any other option I guess it would be a pelican style case with custom foam.
Dealer buttons? My group doesn't use them. We always self-deal and see no need for them. And if I do need one, I can stick it in my pocket.
But I'd like to try out a versa case - much cheaper than the pelican.

Wow, I'm surprised. I thought they'd fit.
Thanks for checking!

Could always use both rack sizes in a modified Claysmith case.

I was going to try to get a Boardwalk mixed cash set into the Member's Mark hard case.

Does anyone know if the Member's Mark case will accommodate the length of a "standard" 100 chip 43mm rack by plucking one more row as illustrated below?
That may be ideal as the chip set is 800 chips. I am assuming that the increased height won't be an issue due to the padding in the lid.

2017-05-18_1505.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom