• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Wilbur Clark's Desert Inn Chip....uhhh...WOW! (2 Viewers)

Hmmm...and it's ugly as sin...and the drill hole makes it look like it was used as a keychain.

I remember watching an eBay auction a few (or more?) years ago for a chip that went for 5 figures IIRC. I'm fairly certain it was a Showboat $1 (blue w/ red spots)?

There was a chip not too long ago (I'm thinking it was also a Wilbur Clark chip - different one) that went for ~$3600. Insane. But then again, so is buying anything other than dice chips at 8 cents/chip, I guess. ;)

There was a chip not too long ago (I'm thinking it was also a Wilbur Clark chip - different one) that went for ~$3600. Insane. But then again, so is buying anything other than dice chips at 8 cents/chip, I guess. ;)

HEY! That was along time ago....:eek::(

Chip collecting... not for me. Waay too expensive. I saw an eBay auction a couple/few years ago in which a single chip was bid up to $16,000. I don't even remember the chip now.

Anyone know what the Wilbur Arodie is a sought after chip? Are they so few in existence that people know to care?

At least the showboat chip is nice to look at.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom