Wifey is in the house... (1 Viewer)

Wifey

GEAR LABELS
Site Vendor
Reaction score
So I just came out of lurker status, so I thought I better give a brief intro.

I am Gear's wife.
I love playing poker.
I learned to play pool and swear from longshoremen and truck drivers when I was 14. (ie very little offends...don't worry)
I put Racer96 into the tank for 20 minutes during a cash game once...That was a long time ago and now he scares me to death.
I love taking pictures, and do the pics for Gear Labels.

I likely won't post often, unless it is chipe pr0n...that's what got me out of lurker status in the first place!

nice to have you here. Wish my wife played cards and could swear :eek:

When my wife swears, it is usually not a good thing.

Yeah, I don't swear too much these days...Stub the baby toe, forget that thing I was supposed to bring someone for the 3rd day in a row...Get snap called on an all in bluff...

Welcome to The Poker Chip Forum!

Welcome to PCF! I'll be sending some chips Gear's way shortly. It's awesome that you two help each other out with these projects!

Excellent! Mrs. Mechanical Engineer is with us!

Taking the PCF name "Wifey" took some class, too!

Hi. Come on in. Welcome to PCF. Today we'll serve some......chocolate cake. Lots of it. Mjummy.
Great to have also better halves here. Be warmly welcomed.
-Puggy

I saw that Wifey had joined and panicked for a moment. Then I realized that my Wifey couldn't care less about poker and spends most of her online time at Pinterest and Facebook, so I was safe. ;)

Welcome!

So I just came out of lurker status, so I thought I better give a brief intro.

I am Gear's wife.
I love playing poker.
I learned to play pool and swear from longshoremen and truck drivers when I was 14. (ie very little offends...don't worry)
I put Racer96 into the tank for 20 minutes during a cash game once...That was a long time ago and now he scares me to death.
I love taking pictures, and do the pics for Gear Labels.

I likely won't post often, unless it is chipe pr0n...that's what got me out of lurker status in the first place!

I would guess Racer96's hair scares most people to death :) :)

Hey Wifey!

I don't think I tanked for that long. I do think it was excessive (probably 10 minutes?) it just seemed longer because nothing else was going on. I can't even remember what happened, but if it scared you, then I probably made a bad fold :p

I've tried to limit my tanking these days though! Honest! And I wouldn't think I scare you that much, since you still run me over :p

David and Abby,
Please , let's not see my hair tear a community apart. :D

I might just have to shave it all off, and no one wants to see that.

Mike

Hey Wifey!

I don't think I tanked for that long. I do think it was excessive (probably 10 minutes?) it just seemed longer because nothing else was going on. I can't even remember what happened, but if it scared you, then I probably made a bad fold :p

I've tried to limit my tanking these days though! Honest! And I wouldn't think I scare you that much, since you still run me over :p

David and Abby,
Please , let's not see my hair tear a community apart. :D

I might just have to shave it all off, and no one wants to see that.

Mike

I don't remember all the details, other than how I felt after the massive bluff... :) Mike tells the truth, I haven't seen him go into the tank like that in a long time. That's why he's so scary to play with now...I never know anymore! I LOVE Mikes hair, I would be so sad to see just one colour... :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom