Why the weak get slaughtered at the circus table (1 Viewer)

Be careful what you wish for.

Bring it. Free lodging at EOL for the first New England lagtard who locks it in and wants to guzzle beer and teach me a lesson at the Divide in 2017. I won't improve my play if I don't try and get it in with some of the big dogs. If we can't lure you into the mountains with great tables, cards, beer, and chips I'm not sure what else it will take. The way I see it, I'm already up at least 2K from the last meet up as that is what I expected to lose.

Bring it. Free lodging at EOL for the first New England lagtard who locks it in and wants to guzzle beer and teach me a lesson at the Divide in 2017. I won't improve my play if I don't try and get it in with some of the big dogs. If we can't lure you into the mountains with great tables, cards, beer, and chips I'm not sure what else it will take. The way I see it, I'm already up at least 2K from the last meet up as that is what I expected to lose.
Free lodging? I'm in...where and when exactly?

Wow that went fast. We are set for Aug. 3-6 very near Aspen Park, CO. You would need to fly to Denver and would get one of the spare beds downstairs.
How long do I have to lock up? Can't commit now but would know sometime over the winter...yeah, I know. It's not that close to now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom