Why Not Minot - Minot ND Games

LotsOfChips

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Born and raised in Estevan Sask, just across the northern border. Yes, the rumors are true, winters are f$%#ing cold there, but we still played outside until the snowmobiles froze up. In the summer it's pretty country, albeit a bit flat compared to the west coast.

zo121179

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Best state side tour I had there. Too bad I didn't keep my house, sold it in 2005 for $80K. Today it's worth $280K.

hdgeno

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great time with good people, thanks for posting and enjoy!

Justin Olson

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well last 2 hours last night were BRUTAL. Was up to 225k. Got mixed up with some dumb stuff. Down to 75k at one point.
biggest misstep was going negative 110k with 10/7spades on a limped 4 handed pot with 10/8/7 rainbow flop
Ran into 6/9spades
21 players bagged for day 2
Avg stack somewhere around 270k
I am sitting at 18 of 21 stacks with 135k 17 BBs

Himewad

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this mean you're playing live again? I mentioned my home game to the wife yesterday. She looked at me sideways, but it's out there now. Baby steps.

How do you like those Faded Spade 4-color card decks?

Justin Olson

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Faded spade stiffer than Dejign still like it as player and to toss bout 3 hours in I thought of switching our because of hand shuffle

Our state never totally shut down, just certain businesses. This is first game we played since mid March we kept it down to 7. I have 2 bathrooms with soap and hand sanitizer at the ready.
And I am lucky enough to have enough chip sets that I can go 4 or 5 weeks before reusing

NotABot

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I can’t believe how long I lived there and looked for games, and here you have this baller setup with some amazing chip sets. I will be letting you know if the wife and I make our way up there again!

Top Bottom