Why Modiano PA's (1 Viewer)

Best playing cards?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Is there a huge difference in Modianos such as the PA's over modiano's Texas poker cards... any experiences?

The poll and OP seem related, but only loosely. Not sure what you are asking?

The modianomPAs are the bomb!

PAs are the top line of Modiano cards. As such, yes, there is a difference. The PAs are slightly different material than the normal Modiano card lines. More durable in terms of not taking a "bow". The easiest way to describe it is this: PAs offer the stiffness that comes with a brand new deck of paper cards, they just do it EVERY time you pull them out of the case.

PAs are the top line of Modiano cards. As such, yes, there is a difference. The PAs are slightly different material than the normal Modiano card lines. More durable in terms of not taking a "bow". The easiest way to describe it is this: PAs offer the stiffness that comes with a brand new deck of paper cards, they just do it EVERY time you pull them out of the case.
Thank you sir ...

@Milo013 is an expert on playing cards. Because of him, I purchased a setup of Modiano PA cards and they are in excellent shape after a year of use. Some people don't like that the PAs don't come in bridge size, but I haven't found it to be an issue among my players

Huh.
Well I'm glad I read this. I was under the impression the there was little perceptible difference between with the PA's.
I prefer bridge, but most of my friends prefer poker, so I'll give them a shot.

I've used both Modiano PAs and Texas Poker. PAs are by far better. I found that the suit colors on the Texas Poker tend to "chip" and by that I mean that you start to see white flecks in the suit markings after a few uses. PAs also just feel better shuffling and dealing. Worth the extra money IMHO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom