Why can't we watch WSOP final tables in 2021? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I don't know why I pay for pokergo. And apparently cbssports is supposed to have wsop coverage this year, but nope.
Right now, Phil Hellmuth has the chip lead with 5 players left, in the $1500 NL 2-7 single draw. I'd like to watch that final table anyway, because it's a game we rarely get to see. But with Hellmuth in there, odds are we'll either see another ridiculous outburst, or a record setting 16th bracelet, or both. I feel like if they just did the minimum - put these guys on an RFID table with no commentators, some people would still watch. I would.
But nope. No coverage. Unless somebody knows of some secret twitch stream or something.
I'm grumpy

CBS Sports, you are full of shit. Why are you broadcasting rodeo right now?
D07E6DA2-5749-43AB-B25E-E50F3A21A463.png

Short Deck happened last night, dipshits - you slackers can’t show a final table every night, during the biggest poker series of the year? Eff off.
E35E1F9A-EC4A-4C60-835C-5022FACF0121.png

yeah final tables are what is interesting. I canceled pokergo a couple years ago when the ME got blacked out for ESPN. Eff that. I'll gladly pay when they post good content. I'm not paying for crap. Esp when i can watch hustler live streams for free on you tube.

And now it's heads up with Jake Schwartz holding a slight lead over Hellmuth.
But probably nobody would want to watch this.

Anyone care to share pw so I can watch cash games lol

And they agreed to take a 45 minute break. Why not? For a bracelet, I guess it's worth grabbing a coffee and a snack.

And they agreed to take a 45 minute break. Why not? For a bracelet, I guess it's worth grabbing a coffee and a snack.
And what are the odds that somebody figures out how to stream this shit, in the net 45 minutes?

I don't know why I pay for pokergo. And apparently cbssports is supposed to have wsop coverage this year, but nope.
Right now, Phil Hellmuth has the chip lead with 5 players left, in the $1500 NL 2-7 single draw. I'd like to watch that final table anyway, because it's a game we rarely get to see. But with Hellmuth in there, odds are we'll either see another ridiculous outburst, or a record setting 16th bracelet, or both. I feel like if they just did the minimum - put these guys on an RFID table with no commentators, some people would still watch. I would.
But nope. No coverage. Unless somebody knows of some secret twitch stream or something.
I'm grumpy

You should attend/watch my games. Last night was very entertaining! @WedgeRock @mike32 are damn near pros in their own right!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom