Who's going to play in the Big 50 at the WSOP? (1 Viewer)

Playing in a $125 Single Table Sat. 1,000 chips. 15 min blinds.
1FED59DA-39CA-449C-9AE6-1B90A1936236.jpeg

I’ve heard these are good, planning on playing one or two tomorrow night, how’d it go? Didn’t realize they were that short.
Went out in second. Tried to work a chop but he wouldn’t budge with his bigger stack. Had me out-chipped about 3 to 1. He limped from the button and I shoved with about 8 bigs since he displayed weakness. He called me with Q8o. Problem was I bluffed with 9 10o. His Q held up. I was very surprised he made that call because he hadn’t been making any loose calls. Oh well.

Packing the truck now for Vegas, anybody interested in playing the 10PM Turbo Deep Stack tonight and/or Cash and/or do some late night harvesting? Wish I had the time to commit to Big 50 but it is a work trip afterall :banghead:

Packing the truck now for Vegas, anybody interested in playing the 10PM Turbo Deep Stack tonight and/or Cash and/or do some late night harvesting? Wish I had the time to commit to Big 50 but it is a work trip afterall :banghead:
I’ll be playing cash somewhere, probably Aria $1/2 plo or Wynn $1/3

I'm pretty sure I've seen a couple of you based on the pictures earlier in the thread and table talk. I was at the single table satellites for a while last night and the play was pretty good, and for turbos i thought worked well. I thought the 125. 175 and up played well. The 275 has longer levels. There was also a 455 2- 7, and mixed games.
Good luck to all of you guys.

PCF Meetup Game is still on at the Mirage tonight at 7. Come if you can when can, come by and say hello even f you can’t play.

Finally started harvesting yesterday, moneyed in their daily tourney and just took part of it in chips. Said I needed to take them with me to make my wife let me come back after dinner. They handed me two racks and I walked out the door.

View attachment 294635
Ah damn, I was out there last night as well! Bummer I didn’t catch you.

You coming tonight to Mirage?
My dad is with me this trip and he has to get back to SoCal tonight so unless there’s a room tonight and a ride back to SoCal at some point, I can’t swing it (I thought it was supposed to be last night :(). Already checked Southwest and next day prices are a little exorbitant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom