• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Who the hell would drill quarters? What a waste. (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't try patching a drill hole with heated material -- sounds like a great way to add heat and warp the base chip, and I doubt hot clay will adhere to cold clay in any case.

But grinding up color-matched clay into dust and mixing it with clear expoxy or clear gorilla glue might just work as a decent filler.

Probably not worth the effort for just one chip, but if you had a rack of drilled chips....
yah would have to be an epoxy like substance created with the chip powder as your color. Heating would be bad agree
To do it for the rack would be something, it would be a LONG something but Im curious on the outcome :p

I would take drilled chips all day every day, compared to what they do to decommissioned Vegas chips now. Those with weak constitutions should look away when they get to the chip shredding section:

many-bothans-died-to-bring-us-this-information.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom