Who ordered the pr0n? Black Cat Club MD-50 cash set (CPC, 2016) posts 1, 2, 7, 8 and 48 (1 Viewer)

Looks amazing. Wow. So good it hurts.

Definitely setting high standards for custom sets. Great work.

If there's ever a spare sample set, I want one :)

Pelicans are the business. No carrying those aluminium cases, waiting for the day they fall to pieces in your hands, or birdcages rattling about. Pretty childproof too.

I've said it before, but those $1 chips are the stone cold nuts.

True, I also use a pelican case for wine glasses and decanter for trips... So lots of use for the pelicans.

'Tis the season!

20161023_170800_zpsd6hyx6j7.jpg
20161023_165054_zps15bdtz2r.jpg

@David O I have taken a few like this for the calendar. Will email you pics in a bit, after the monsters are down...

I was thinking about this set the other day when I saw a word of the day: gambol. I was like, "wow, it's actually a word." Doh! I thought people just used it as slang for gamble, but alas, it has a real meaning that does apply to the theme. Very cool.

I was thinking about this set the other day when I saw a word of the day: gambol. I was like, "wow, it's actually a word." Doh! I thought people just used it as slang for gamble, but alas, it has a real meaning that does apply to the theme. Very cool.
Our friends overseas like to jumbol the alphabet. It's a lot of letters to handol. I suppose I should be humbol about this since they did give us our language. But listen to me, I'm rambolling... ;)

I just have to say that I constantly come back to this thread and look at the damn colorful splashed pot pics. When I finally drop big money on a custom set, I want it to be just as colorful, no expense spared.

Do eeeeeeeeeeet! You won't regret a custom CPC set. They're awesome. Thanks for your kind words!

"Gambol" is a long term catchphrase/battle cry at Black Cat.

Yeah, it's a play on words. "Gamble", and "gambol" as in to frolic. It's a nod to the playful nature of the games. It's rare that anyone takes the game too, too seriously and gets arsey. Great bunch of people.

I come back here and i have a full sample set of both cash and tourney. Awesome chips. The owner of the set is not too bad a guy either!

I come back here and i have a full sample set of both cash and tourney. Awesome chips. The owner of the set is not too bad a guy either!

I'm not a fraction of the guy ^ this guy is! :) Thanks again for thinking of Seren and sending her a gift. Too, too kind!

If a person wanted to use the spot and color configuration that @Toby used, would that be considered cheating? Or maybe a tribute?????

Hint: it's me ;)

If a person wanted to use the spot and color configuration that @Toby used, would that be considered cheating? Or maybe a tribute?????

Hint: it's me ;)

Ha! No, everyone is free to choose whichever color combos they like.

Ha! No, everyone is free to choose whichever color combos they like.
You figured it out. The absolute best color combination. I can do no better. Now just need $3000 for a big set!

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I have to go back and look at the chips again.

This is one of my favorite custom sets that I've seen. Just awesome. Very well done!

You figured it out. The absolute best color combination. I can do no better. Now just need $3000 for a big set!
You're right man. If you follow every chip from Toby's set here, you're guaranteed to have some awesome chips. Really solid from top to bottom honestly.

Now...he might not like you taking the design of every chip, but what is he going to do...he lives across the pond. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You're right man. If you follow every chip from Toby's set here, you're guaranteed to have some awesome chips. Really solid from top to bottom honestly.

Now...he might not like you taking the design of every chip, but what is he going to do...he lives across the pond. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Isn't Toby a lady????? :D

Isn't Toby a lady????? :D
Hmmm, I guess I learn something new every day on PCF. :p

What's next? We'll learn that @liftapint's Mel is actually Melissa

Mind = Blown ;)

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words. Did Seren receive her gift?

We have a parcel card but not picked it up yet...

I didn't realize that Keri had been holding on to it. We're in the throes of moving. Bit chaotic right now! Hope to get it tomorrow...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom