Who ordered the pr0n? Black Cat Club MD-50 cash set (CPC, 2016) posts 1, 2, 7, 8 and 48 (2 Viewers)

I just hate seeing £ signs on chips. Plus if I ever did need to sell them they'd have broader appeal.

Funnily enough, I was thinking it'd take until Seren is 3 before I start playing regularly again. :D No life for 2.5yrs yet. I imagine it's like doing time!

Pretty sure you get peace in prison to play an x box, without the guy beside you needing medical assistance in removing Lego from his nose...

I only used £ signs for the benefit of my players, if I did it over I'd go $ too for the same reasons.

But, I digress, hof set if ever there was one.

Last edited:
Stunning Set Toby! and great story/ journey start to finish! Congratulations! LOL at the Halloween chip and instant favorite! I can empathize with "no place to play" and building your game from ground up but MY GOD! You have a rock solid foundation to start!!! Well done![emoji41]

Wowzers. I knew these were going to be great based on the mock-ups but they turned out even better than I thought they would. Congrats and enjoy!

Toby,
Wonderful set. Some smashing chips in there. So glad you got to use the MD50 mold. Artwork is incredible. Enjoy those chips!

I like 'em all, but I really love my skittles. (y) :thumbsup:

I like 'em all, but I really love my skittles. (y) :thumbsup:

I'm in the market for Skittles, if you ever decide to sell any.

I ordered 30, got an extra 9 (which is fawesome) but that incomplete barrel is tilting me!

Last edited:
I'm in the market for Skittles, if you ever decide to sell any.

I ordered 30, got an extra 9 (which is fawesome) but that incomplete rack is tilting me!
You can keep my single if you haven't sent it to have 2 barrels if you like.

Beautiful set, great job. Nice color and spot choices, well done. I really love the $5, with classic colors but a spot combo I don't recall ever seeing.

Simply awesome. Great job, Toby, J5, and CPC! Epic inlay and great chips!

So awesome! Thank you for making sample sets available. They really are incredible in person. The fiver really speaks to me and is a slight favorite over the others. So well thought out across the board...spots/colors/inlay.

May be my favorite custom set I've ever laid eyes on. Good grief, I'm sweating here... If I had a thousand of those $1 chips, it wouldn't be enough. Can't say enough about your set.

May be my favorite custom set I've ever laid eyes on. Good grief, I'm sweating here... If I had a thousand of those $1 chips, it wouldn't be enough. Can't say enough about your set.

Thanks! Yeah, I really like the $1 chips. They are tasty.

same here I also went with $ sign on my ASM customs, I played with several currencies but not yet dollars,

this set design is so perfect, they make me want to upgrade my own ASM/CPC customs.

20161006_125339.jpg

20161006_125327.jpg

20161006_125230.jpg

20161006_125200.jpg

20161006_125216.jpg

20161006_123949-min.jpg

20161006_124122-min.jpg

20161006_133600-min.jpg

Storage/travel case.

With a rare day of sunshine/me being at home in The 'Shire, thought I'd take a few snaps.

Photographing chips was a whole lot easier pre-3 kids!

Last edited:
They look amazing and ready for their trip to Louisville!

Storage/travel case.

With a rare day of sunshine/me being at home in The 'Shire, thought I'd take a few snaps.

Photographing chips was a whole lot easier pre-3 kids!

Ahh, good ole pelican. Did you have some left over pluck and pull foam to stuff in that empty cavity?

Yeah, you have to wait until nap time, sweet nap time to get things done. And then its "my do's" versus "honey do's."

Ahh, good ole pelican. Did you have some left over pluck and pull foam to stuff in that empty cavity?

Yeah, you have to wait until nap time, sweet nap time to get things done. And then its "my do's" versus "honey do's."

Yep, I have a square to plug the gap. :)

It can do 1800 chips otherwise

Looking GREAT Toby! I love mine! The guys in my group think I'm absolutely nuts when it comes to all things poker (probably true) but one player in particular commented on the Pelican case! "I'm a Dive Master and the only time I've ever seen Pelican Cases used they are for dive camera's,etc, etc..." Love it!

Your coming to Courage's in Nov.? : )

Looking GREAT Toby! I love mine! The guys in my group think I'm absolutely nuts when it comes to all things poker (probably true) but one player in particular commented on the Pelican case! "I'm a Dive Master and the only time I've ever seen Pelican Cases used they are for dive camera's,etc, etc..." Love it!

Your coming to Courage's in Nov.? : )

Thanks, Sean.

Much as I'd love to attend courage's, it'd be the end of my marriage if I did! Maybe in 5 years' time or so...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom