• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Who needs purple chips? (1 Viewer)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I know these will not last long. 100 purple chips that appear to be THC. Great for a relabel. I would have purchased them but I really do not need them.

Last edited:
Ok so who got them? The same seller has some nice gray chips as well for the same price
I picked up the grey ones. Purples we’re gone when I got there. Still some other chips out there, but mixed colors and poor condition.

I picked up the grey ones. Purples we’re gone when I got there. Still some other chips out there, but mixed colors and poor condition.

I am glad someone here got them.

@SWEATER I saw that you attended your first meet up this weekend. It is a great time and always fun to meet some of the folks you see on the forum. We still have an open seat for next years All in at the Alamo..... Just saying! :cool::rolleyes::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I am glad someone here got them.

@SWEATER I saw that you attended your first meet up this weekend. It is a great time and always fun to meet some of the folks you see on the forum. We still have an open seat for next years All in at the Alamo..... Just saying! :cool::rolleyes::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Texas, eh? Are cowboy hats required? ;):wow:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom