Who makes your custom dealer buttons? (1 Viewer)

philhut

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Like the title says, Who makes your custom dealer buttons and approx how much do they cost? I have a custom set order in and would like a few custom buttons to match in ceramic ideally or other options that I don't know exist.

Ideas?

So where do I click and who do I pay? I'd for for a full 10 with rolling edges

Its a simple set but its a fun set.

Below is a mock of of approx what i'd like to use with two options for the face with the dealer written either horizontally or at the same angle as the branch, any spacing etc help would be awesome, and also an example of what i'd want on the rolling edge
"Dealer @ The sloth Club @ "alternating with dealer and sloth club writtien twice
ie dealer @ the slothclub @ dealer @ the slothclub @

Attachments

• new final.png
    new final.png
    534.7 KB · Views: 106
  • dealerbutton.jpg
    dealerbutton.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 124
  • dealer button face.jpg
    dealer button face.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 105
  • dealer button face2.jpg
    dealer button face2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 101
So where do I click and who do I pay? I'd for for a full 10 with rolling edges

Its a simple set but its a fun set.

Below is a mock of of approx what i'd like to use with two options for the face with the dealer written either horizontally or at the same angle as the branch, any spacing etc help would be awesome, and also an example of what i'd want on the rolling edge
"Dealer @ The sloth Club @ "alternating with dealer and sloth club writtien twice
ie dealer @ the slothclub @ dealer @ the slothclub @
Send a PM to @ABC Gifts and Awards.

@Seeking Alpha Social Club Do you know if he is still making these?
Unfortunately, he went radio silent in the middle of the covid pandemic, so I lost contact. I think a few people lost money to him as well because he dissappeared with no notice, amd no refund.

HOWEVER, I have seen @Potsie1 do some AMAZING stuff, so I plan to go to him for my next project.

Unfortunately, he went radio silent in the middle of the covid pandemic, so I lost contact. I think a few people lost money to him as well because he dissappeared with no notice, amd no refund.

HOWEVER, I have seen @Potsie1 do some AMAZING stuff, so I plan to go to him for my next project.
@Potsie1 did my Angel Fire acrylic buttons, great job and he can do many sizes.

As one who lost some money to him, and also one who has several of @Potsie1 ’s buttons…I would HIGHLY recommend @Potsie1!!!!

Note though, a few posts above I recommended @PokerChipsDesign so take my recommendations with a grain of salt (j/k @Potsie1 !!!!!)

As one who lost some money to him, and also one who has several of @Potsie1 ’s buttons…I would HIGHLY recommend @Potsie1!!!!

Note though, a few posts above I recommended @PokerChipsDesign so take my recommendations with a grain of salt (j/k @Potsie1 !!!!!)
Awesome, thanks for the recommendation!

Thanks for the update! Needed a third post before I could DM :)

@Potsie1 I am not sure if I am able to DM yet, but I would like to get in contact regarding an order! If you can send me a DM please do!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom