Who made these custom chips (1 Viewer)

Following, they are sexy AF!

zz-3f7a88b2-f990-408f-9042-249875267f51-jpeg.950004

I'm thinking only WW would be able to give or get insight into that question, and the owner may not be a chipper or care to share.

If the owner didn't care to share, I wouldn't copy the design 1:1, I'm sure BRPro could assist but wouldn't really do a 1:1.
That size of game, I wouldn't want someone to hi-jack the design 1:1 if nothing else security.

Last edited:
Following, they are sexy AF!

I'm thinking only WW would be able to give or get insight into that question, and the owner may not be a chipper or care to share.

If the owner didn't care to share, I wouldn't copy the design 1:1, I'm sure BRPro could assist but wouldn't really do a 1:1.
That size of game, I wouldn't want someone to hi-jack the design 1:1 if nothing else security.
Completely agree. I wouldn’t ever jack somebody’s design 100% but it does give me a great idea for a starting point about something that wraps around the rolling edge in a different way. Thinking paisley, flower patterns, etc.

Yeah, that’s lovely. Find a nice camouflage (or other) pattern, shrink to size so it’s fine, alter the colors to follow a hue, add inlay, and go.

I think its a great label as well, if I were going to do more ceramics I'd do something like that, the orange chips and pink plaques are some of the best I've seen.

To tell the truth, I’m drawing a blank as to where I even played that game. I think it was just once or twice in downtown LA. Let me see if I can do some digging for who invited me to that.

Yeah, that’s lovely. Find a nice camouflage (or other) pattern, shrink to size so it’s fine, alter the colors to follow a hue, add inlay, and go.
Actually I’m not that big a fan of the camouflage per se but I like the idea pattern over the whole chip like that. Also I like the fact that it’s not trying to imitate a clay chip on the rolling edge but it’s still easy to differentiate the chips from the side.

i’m thinking things like the following might be cool:

083B117A-E027-492E-AD02-CDC5D1010155.jpeg

To tell the truth, I’m drawing a blank as to where I even played that game. I think it was just once or twice in downtown LA. Let me see if I can do some digging for who invited me to that.
I appreciate. I initially assumed it was for some kind of PCF meet up I hadn’t considered that it might be a live game of a different sort.

I appreciate. I initially assumed it was for some kind of PCF meet up I hadn’t considered that it might be a live game of a different sort.
If memory serves me correctly, that game happened during the super-secret NAGB planning conference weekend event. Krish is just being cagey because… NDA. :ninja:

Maybe it was that game that had the promotion video you shared here. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom