For Sale Who has a set of MGM-Detroit chips? Who has a rack or more of MGM-D quarters? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I played at MGM-D yesterday. It appears that they recently added a re-order of the $1 chips. I won't call them mint, because I bought them from the cage or won them in pots, but there were some EX++ chips.

You can see them in the starting rack:
PXL_20220707_160759743.jpg

Here they are pulled from the stack:

IMG-20220707-WA0006.jpg

I noticed some color variations with the fives (no new rack of fives), so there might be some color variation on this re-order of $1's.

I have 19 total $1 chips.

If you have a rack of MGM quarters, I also grabbed two quarters. There was an entire barrel at the cage in the poker room, but she wouldn't sell the to me. :( I did manage to liberate two, however.

Rules require me to post a price, so I am selling these for $600 per chip, shipping included. However, if you have a MGM-D set and or quarters, I am open to selling for a lesser amount. PM me. I know I picked up 7 or 8 chips for someone once to help complete a rack.

Not a dibs sale. If you're an asshat, you're on ignore and I won't see your response. But I will sell these to whomever I please among those who express interest. I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to give those that have a set already a chance to get some new chips in great shape. If I don't get interest from those with a set, I'll sell to someone without an MGM-D set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom