Who got poker chips for Christmas??? (2 Viewers)

Gifts from my wife...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419548139561.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419548139561.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 571
I have to wait until March or April to see my CPC set.

Where the hell are you guys getting all these beautiful Mapes from?

Careful, buddy... you probably don't really wanna know..... that TRK hilltop is one slippery slope.

Planning on building a Mapes side room at the Hitching Post? lol, better hit that #rungood button HARD. :cool:

Those Nevada Lodge fivers KILL me! Wish I hadn't missed that boat. :(

How much does Spinettis charge from those Mapes $5's?

I'm just TapaTalking

I've got 10 of the Nevada $5s from Paz. I really wish he hadn't because they are the first TRK chips I had handled, and man are they nice.

Careful, buddy... you probably don't really wanna know..... that TRK hilltop is one slippery slope.

Planning on building a Mapes side room at the Hitching Post? lol, better hit that #rungood button HARD. :cool:

Not really planning. Too many more HP ideas that are in line in front of it.

But the Mapes give me warm fuzzies inside. Gorgeous chips.

attachment.php

The wife didn't know what to get me so I thought it was time to inform her that I had 1300 chips on order and I'd be happy with these for Christmas and b-day combined. She was relieved and pissed at the same time. I'm just glad she didn't remember that I had already paid half and thinks that the total is only $200.

Thanks for the link! I am going to call on these. If the condition is anywhere near what it shows in the photo -- I'm IN!

I didn't know they still had these listed :)

the $5's should be mint and the $1's clean up really good. I think all the $1's are used but in overall pretty good condition. Go get them!

No chips here but Mrs. Links got me two 24" x 16" canvas prints of my Three Putt Poker chips (1 cash set splashed pot and 1 tourney set splashed pot) for my poker room walls. She was bummed they didn't get here in time but I am beyond stoked to get them!

Just back from St. Martin -- USPS has around 3,000 chips among all the mail they're holding. I think I'll take the *big* car to the post office tomorrow... :cool:

No chips here but Mrs. Links got me two 24" x 16" canvas prints of my Three Putt Poker chips (1 cash set splashed pot and 1 tourney set splashed pot) for my poker room walls. She was bummed they didn't get here in time but I am beyond stoked to get them!

Man between this and the Redbelly canvas this seems to be a trend. Any pics of the final result?

That is so cool! Can't wait to see pics...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom