Who do I contact to report harassment (1 Viewer)

I've had someone harassing me on a thread and now sending me private messages
I’ve harassed you ? Lol man I’m sorry but how old are you ? Who called who a jackass first after I simply asked a simple question to a member there ? You’re way off on this , if you treat others with respect I might have apologized for getting involved in you’re thread but you called me a jackass instead.

snowflake.png

not really sure how to interpret a few of these other rude responses I guess it's time to start blocking people

The guy has gone back and edited all of his posts now

But you do realize you were being a jackals when you made an offer for the chips he was looking for on HIS wanted ad, right?
Well I did it with no harm intention. I’ve asked a question to my friend @Jeevansluck , and he immediately fired back calling me a jackass. That’s no way to talk to people , you can simply ask me to move it to PM and If he asked that I even apologized because it’s his thread not mine

I’ve harassed you ? Lol man I’m sorry but how old are you ? Who called who a jackass first after I simply asked a simple question to a member there ? You’re way off on this , if you treat others with respect I might have apologized for getting involved in you’re thread but you called me a jackass instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom