Who can I ask, if I want a custom label design? (1 Viewer)

Mr_Y3RAC

Straight
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well and are all healthy!
I'm currently in the process of buying all the chips that I need for my upcoming relabel project. So far, so good! But for a proper relabeling project I might need some labels.... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I already know, that I can probably get them from @Gear .
But I also need a design and since I am not really good at using ilustrator I was wondering if we have some designers on this forum?
If you know someone who can design labels or has designed labels for you in the past, pls tag them and show us some pr0n of the work:sneaky:

Thanks in advance!
Happy chipping,

Mr_Y3RAC

I have worked with @timinater and would recommend him! He helped with my 'Top Hat Tournament Poker' re-labels

1612198326203.png

So many good options here on PCF, as previous posters have mentioned.

I've worked with @Johnny5 on a couple different projects and can't speak highly enough about his work! Recently got some artwork off of @JeepologyOffroad for a Card Mold order I'll be placing soon as well, which he absolutely knocked out of the park!

Thank you guys for the amazing feedback and recommendations! I wrote each one of the people you recommended a PN and we will work from there.

Once again, thank you

Mr_Y3RAC

+1 on J5. I got him to design the labels for my CPCs (in profile pic) and custom felt and I didn't give him much to work with. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom