Who’s the new kid with the stack? (1 Viewer)

jokerwild111

Sitting Out
Reaction score
What’s up guys?! My name’s Joe and I’m the new kid on the block. Found out about the site through two YouTube chip reviewers after researching a nice home game chip set. Always down to discuss poker, or chips, or both. I appreciate the opportunity to join the community and look forward chopping it up with you guys. Thanks!

Welcome!! It wouldn't happen to be @Hobbyphilic and @Chris Manzoni? :)
Haha that’s exactly who I was talking about! They’re great. I think I fell out of love with my Tikis and wanted something more professional looking; figured I’d invest in some clays but had no idea the different types that were out there. Those guys are very knowledgeable and I’m sure people on this forum have forgotten more than I’ll ever know lol.

Thank you, much appreciated. Noticed you’re from Boston I was there not long ago for a Banksy exhibit. Cool stuff

Thank you, much appreciated. Noticed you’re from Boston I was there not long ago for a Banksy exhibit. Cool stuff

I love a good art gallery. Good way to enjoy art and even dream of owning a piece or two, all while dining on some cheese and crackers.

Boston, my home town.

I’m the new kid on the block.
Hope you find the right stuff here!
1650481849562.gif

Welcome! There's nothing wrong with Tikis... still the set I put into play the most. Make sure you hide your wallet from yourself before you start browsing PCF.
Thank you! And you’re right absolutely nothing wrong with them I like them a lot just thinking I get a CPC set for those more serious home games. Ceramic is awesome but for me nothing like the real deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom