Wanted White RHC Blanks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I'm looking for white RHC chips with a simple edge spot pattern. Two to three colors would be fine. Something along the lines of the NYNY chips would work. I'm looking for a chip that could be used as a $1.00 chip with the Bahamia set.

I would prefer blanks. If some chips come up that I am interested in. I'll either murder them myself. Or more likely, hire someone to do it.

I need the condition of the chips to match the condition of the chips in post #2.

Thanks,

B

PXL_20230311_193907861.jpg
PXL_20230311_182300388.jpg

Hey Bill, let me know if this is something you'd be interested in:

HnP2GfI.jpeg

They're beautiful chips in person, but I'm scrapping my relabel boondoggle project. The top rack are mint, but the bottom two are slightly used, which may match up ok with the condition of your chips.

These have been up for trade for a while so time to just sell (just haven't gotten around to it).

Hey Bill, let me know if this is something you'd be interested in:

HnP2GfI.jpeg

They're beautiful chips in person, but I'm scrapping my relabel boondoggle project. The top rack are mint, but the bottom two are slightly used, which may match up ok with the condition of your chips.

These have been up for trade for a while so time to just sell (just haven't gotten around to it).

No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom