Wanted White Paulson Fantasy Chips x6 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hi all,

I'm looking for 6 of these chips to fill out a barrel. I think there are several Paulson Fantasy series that use this pattern. It's for a relabel project so any version would work. Thanks in advance!

upload_2018-1-21_16-36-26.png

I have 60 of these hotstamped on THC, and 80 on web mold. I was going to sell them as a lot, but would sell you a barrel if you like. Let me know and I can send pics.

I have 60 of these hotstamped on THC, and 80 on web mold. I was going to sell them as a lot, but would sell you a barrel if you like. Let me know and I can send pics.

Thanks so much for the offer. While the web molds won't work for me, the THC hotstamps might. But I'd have to mill them and I'd rather just be able to slap a label over an inlaid chip. If I don't shake any regular inlay chips loose, I might take you up on those hotstamps. Thanks!

I'm interested in the web molds, and I have 2 chips (SCV) with that pattern but with the inlays already removed.

I'm interested in the web molds, and I have 2 chips (SCV) with that pattern but with the inlays already removed.

Well... my plan was to remove the inlays and apply some ‘Delta Club’ labels from @Gear. :whistle: :whistling: So yah... that would work out great. I’d love those two SCV’s if you’re willing to part with them.

Well... my plan was to remove the inlays and apply some ‘Delta Club’ labels from @Gear. So yah... that would work out great. I’d love those two SCV’s if you’re willing to part with them.

Yup, you got it. Also I owe you an email, which I'll be sending shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom