Wanted White Cardboard Chip Boxes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys. I'm looking for six of the white cardboard chip boxes to ship some chips in. I thought I had a bunch, but I guess I got rid of more than I thought. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

100chipboxopen1.jpg

Just saw this. I might have several of these boxes in my basement. I'll try and remember to check when I get home.

I have a metric crapload of these (seriously - it's more when it's metric.)

I'd be happy to ship you 6 at no charge for the boxes, but not sure how I would accomplish that other than an MFRB at $12, which seems awful. Thoughts?

I have a metric crapload of these (seriously - it's more when it's metric.)

I'd be happy to ship you 6 at no charge for the boxes, but not sure how I would accomplish that other than an MFRB at $12, which seems awful. Thoughts?

They can be unfolded and shipped flat. Sandwich them between two pieces of regular cardboard. Not sure how much you'll save but you can probably ship them for less.

I actually just used 3 of them (still folded - one I had to cut down) in the box that I shipped to AfterTheFact. They make good fillers so I don't have fill the box with 6" of packing peanuts.

They can be unfolded and shipped flat. Sandwich them between two pieces of regular cardboard. Not sure how much you'll save but you can probably ship them for less.

OK - I THINK I can do that with first-class mail. Moscow, if you still need them send me your address and I'll attempt it at the post office tomorrow morning.

If you only need them for shipping (not for storing) chips, I'd simply use some padded/bubble-foiled envelopes instead. One envelope perfectly holds a rack of ships and is MUCH cheaper than a cardboard box. (You should be able to find 100 envelopes at around $/€ 20). I 've shipped several sets this way (each between 500 and 800 chips) and they arrived in perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom