• Secondary Aztar Missouri $25s

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Condado Beach $25s

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Split

Two Pair
Reaction score
I need to downsize my collection and free up some cash, but so much has changed since I took a leave of absence 4+ years ago that I'm having a hard time getting my finger on the pulse of the chip market. I've been in touch with some of my previously established contacts, but I figured I'd open it up for input to see what racks might be most likely to find new homes. What racks would you most like to see me auction? I could also be talked into a trade for some chips belonging to sets I'm trying to round out, but that's probably better to talk about in the classifieds section.

Here's a pic just in case I got any details about the racks incorrect:

IMG_5213.JPG

I would help you raise some cash if you have any Protégé 10c racks for sale. ;)

You'll be blown away by just how much the PCA $5s have gone up.

I could also be talked into a trade for some chips belonging to sets I'm trying to round out, but that's probably better to talk about in the classifieds section.

I didn't see a thread for it, if you want to share what you're trying to round out. GL!

Any of those 5s or the cincy snappers should bring in a good amount. The snappers would make a great frac in so many line ups.

Oh, for auction? Go PCA and you won't be able to fold your wallet anymore. The Empress are horrid, PM me and I'll take them off your hands.

He’ll be fine. I know a manufacturer in China that can custom build a wallet to fit all those bills. He can even get me a prototype before he pumps out the real deal. I’d have to be the guy that gets it for him however, because he only works with incredibly shallow deep pocketed pricks like myself.

I would help you raise some cash if you have any Protégé 10c racks for sale. ;)
Sadly I do not have anything beyond a sample of the Protégé dimes. Not that they'd be going anywhere if I had some!
Let me know if you ever plan on selling those riverboats. ;)
I don't think I could ever forget to!
I didn't see a thread for it, if you want to share what you're trying to round out. GL!
I posted a WTT thread to see if I can shake anything loose; thanks for the reminder!
Any of those 5s or the cincy snappers should bring in a good amount. The snappers would make a great frac in so many line ups.
Yeah, I bought them for exactly that reason, but never got around to labeling them. These would go great with almost any set where a spotted frac works.

Thanks for the input everyone! This has helped me get an idea for the demand. Aside from the Fitz 50c chips and Condado Beach $25s, it looks like it will be hard to go wrong!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom