Which Rack Is Your Favorite (2 Viewers)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I will have China make a new rack just for 43mm chips. Do you guys have a favorite rack for 39mm or 43mm chips?
Should it have a lid? Post pictures of your favorite racks that that I should have made if possible.

this...

1591215043532.png

I would love 43mm racks (with lids) similar to Matsui, but more robust. They would still need to fit 5 high in birdcages (as Matsui can in most cages). I am sure that many here would pay $5 or $6 for those.

If you are speaking of standard 43mm racks, give me something that is not flimsy, that will fit 5 high in standard birdcages.

Make them fit in standard birdcages and you would have a winner!
If you are speaking of standard 43mm racks, give me something that is not flimsy, that will fit 5 high in standard birdcages.
I agree with these sentiments. In order to have them fit in a standard birdcage, however, I *think* it is necessary to have them go to 4 barrels rather than 5.

A design with 43mm chip racks with 80 chips each could sit 4 high in a standard birdcage.
A design with 43mm chip racks with 80 chips each MIGHT sit 5 high in a standard birdcage.
A design with 43mm chip racks with 100 chips each I don't think has any chance of fitting any into a standard birdcage.

I would love 43mm racks (with lids) similar to Matsui, but more robust. They would still need to fit 5 high in birdcages (as Matsui can in most cages). I am sure that many here would pay $5 or $6 for those.

^^^ THIS! I've moved to Matsui's b/c of their ability to fit 43mm chips in a standard birdcage. But I dislike how thin the plastic is.

I tried getting Matsui racks into my birdcage and they would not fit at all.

I have 400ct, 600ct, and 1000ct birdcages (from various manufacturers and vendors), and they've all fit the Matsui's. But I think that what I would like to see is tight-fitting racks (similar to how well my Chipco racks fit my 39mm chips), with the full-chip-protection offered by Matsui that fits in a birdcage.

@FDLmold it would be good if you could post your interior dimensions of the birdcage they don't fit in so we know what the minimum size is to fit in.

Ok. So who wants to send me a Matsui 43mm rack?

Get China to make slightly bigger birdcages for 43 mm chips too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom