Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Either way will work

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Working on a "final" cash set, going big with this one. I have all of my chips worked out (more to come later), and I think I'm set on both of these chips. I'm just not sure which should be the quarter, and which should be the $1. I don't really want to show the whole set yet, but lets say its more traditional colors (Not cali-colored) -- Call me crazy, I don't like yellow $5's

Anyway ..

Option 1
chips1.PNG

or

Option 2
chips2.PNG

In a vacuum, I like the white as the $1, and I'm not crazy about the dark-ish feel of the Peacock chip. If the Dr. Blue spot were brighter, something like DG Green, DG Yellow, Pink, ... then I think it would make a stellar frac.

My only concern with the white chip as the $1 as it stands, is if you go traditional with colors, then the $5 will be primarily red, and with the dual red spots, not sure how they will play with each other in splashed pots?

1...hands down Mark (and i'll forget what you said about yellow fivers ;))

How about secret option #3 where the blue chip is $1 and has the 4 spot pattern, and the white frac with a 3 spot pattern?

In a vacuum, I like the white as the $1, and I'm not crazy about the dark-ish feel of the Peacock chip. If the Dr. Blue spot were brighter, something like DG Green, DG Yellow, Pink, ... then I think it would make a stellar frac.

My only concern with the white chip as the $1 as it stands, is if you go traditional with colors, then the $5 will be primarily red, and with the dual red spots, not sure how they will play with each other in splashed pots?
I may lighten up the blue chip. The $5 is not red ;-)

If it isn't Cali then you should go white on the $1,but the blue is a heavier visually, at least with these insert configs

If it isn't Cali then you should go white on the $1,but the blue is a heavier visually, at least with these insert configs
As a general rule Blue $1s don't need to be confined to Cali sets...

There’s a few color/denom combos that should be avoided, and a white frac is on that list. White $100 is fine. White $500 sure. But white frac or $5 is a flaw. Same with a green hundo. Or red $1/$25.

Beautiful chips

All of my other chips (white, $5, $20, $100) have a tie into something . The quarter doesn’t. I’ll keep tinkering.

Actually, the $2 doesn’t either…. Hmmm

I vote an add on to your Jockey Mold Cutoms because they are bad ass!

Oh wait, that wasn't an option. Typically don't pick white $1 case eww they get dirty quick. But with this line up Ole @Chippy McChiperson and others are correct. Blue frac option #1

Can’t answer this question without full disclosure of the entire set. Knowing how the white and blue bases will interact with the unknown 5 is a major factor. Dayglo Peacock > Blue

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom