Which Orange (or Purple) 43mm Chip for AS Cash Set? (1 Viewer)

Big Jilm

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
So, I was thinking of adding maybe #10 Orange 43mm to my Aurora Cash set, because I am bored. Relabeled as $500 with @Gear labels. I am trying to pick the best chip for the set. My only requirements are that the chip is Orange, mint, and 43mm. (Other suggestions welcome too). Here are my chips:

DSC03469.JPG

Here are my initial candidates off the top of my head:

GV1000sec.jpg
HS1000sec.jpg
Jack1000pri.jpg
Jack1000sec.jpg

Any thoughts?

I like the less-red base of the HSC along with its spots. It rounds out your color array better than the other three.

I say with spot progression in mind, the Jack's D primary is the only true step up in spot progression... but also a fan of what you can find in quantity for a resonable price. (What exactly is resonable anymore anyways??)

Personally I would prefer a purple Tiger Claw BTP T500 for you $500... but that's just me! Orange is still kind of close to your red birds here.

First two options are out for me just due to the fact that they repeat edge spots from other denominations. The second JACK Detroit chip is probably one of favourite 43mm Chips period, so I pick that one.

Ok. Already searching for #5 $1k primary Jack Detroits.

Now......let's just pretend I wanted to add a grey 43mm $5k! Any suggestions based on what I'm aiming for here?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom