Which of these three setups do you think would work the best? (1 Viewer)

kevinnz

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Setup 1:

YkgM4oI.png

Setup 2:

JepG3XT.png

Setup 3:

Uw3ZRax.png

#1 or #2 dependent upon which area you want to be the main attraction. If it is the couch and TV and they are used more than poker then #1. If poker is the main attraction then #2. I would not even consider #3 since it puts the TV in an odd place and it looks like the chairs will encroach into the TV space.

David

#2. You can rig up cameras out the window to read opponents cards and they will have room to dance after you bust them.

Seriously though I think #2 just gives you more options without having to move a couch. You could setup a second table for tourney/cash.

I would figure out where your heaviest trafficked area is and make a decision based on that.

You don’t want to have players moving things out of the way or impeding the flow of people in and around the game.

I like option 2 best. It just fills the room better.
Puts the couch and tv with the windows which feels nicer when in use.
Theres a place to stand behind the couch for conversing during breaks or startup and not be blocking tv if someones busted or taking break on couch watching tv.

Option 1 separates the lounge area from the poker area and gives you plenty of room around the entrance. Players also have ready access to the refrigerator without having to cross the t.v. screen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom