Which MetalKraft Legs for 44 x 84 table (1 Viewer)

boltonguy

Flush
Reaction score
I think the MetalKraft 36" wishbone legs are the ones to go for but not sure with or without overlap?
Any better legs than this? Read about issues with the Rockler legs so assuming those are out despite the fact that they look slick.

Thanks! This will be my first build!

I typically grab the 30" non overlapping legs for a full size table, and you have to offset the legs a bit so the ends of the feet don't conflict when closed. For a 84" table though, you may want the overlapping style, that may be short enough where the curved wishbone portions of the legs conflict when closing.

I typically grab the 30" non overlapping legs for a full size table, and you have to offset the legs a bit so the ends of the feet don't conflict when closed. For a 84" table though, you may want the overlapping style, that may be short enough where the curved wishbone portions of the legs conflict when closing.

Thanks - any tips on how far from the ends of the table to mount the legs? Is there a "standard" distance from the mounting location to end (like 12" or something)?

I typically place them an inch or two beyond the center of the circular portion of the table at each end.

Just bought a set of 30” overlapping Metalkraft legs. The price is $45. The site says they will contact the buyer to confirm shipping cost before processing the order. That didn’t happen - they just arrived yesterday and my credit card was charged $91!! Shipping was more than the cost of the legs!! Buyer beware.

Just bought a set of 30” overlapping Metalkraft legs. The price is $45. The site says they will contact the buyer to confirm shipping cost before processing the order. That didn’t happen - they just arrived yesterday and my credit card was charged $91!! Shipping was more than the cost of the legs!! Buyer beware.
That has always been a problem with them. Makes no sense. I suspect they aren’t set up well for small retail orders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom