Which is your 'do over sale' set? (1 Viewer)

I have only sold one set, mint PCA secondaries, to fund my custom set.
I was fortunate enough to win a raffle for a 1000 chip PCA secondary set, so now I have them back and I am considering selling them
to help fund another custom set. Crazy.

I have only sold one set, mint PCA secondaries, to fund my custom set.
I was fortunate enough to win a raffle for a 1000 chip PCA secondary set, so now I have them back and I am considering selling them
to help fund another custom set. Crazy.

The nice thing about PCA secondaries is there are a lot of them out there, while they have gone up a lot in price, especially the $5's, they are attainable if you are willing to spend the coin. Some sets though, like Deadwoods or Vineyards are crazy expensive and nobody wants to sell them!

The nice thing about PCA secondaries is there are a lot of them out there, while they have gone up a lot in price, especially the $5's, they are attainable if you are willing to spend the coin. Some sets though, like Deadwoods or Vineyards are crazy expensive and nobody wants to sell them!
There should be a rule that if you don't post a pic. of a set (that everyone knows you have) in the the "Official Home Game Pics Thread" at least once per year, then you HAVE to sell them back to the community.:D:LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding of course, you hoarders.

Since I have never sold any sets, I'll mention the one thing I missed out on. When I joined CT in 06, I still think they were taking TRK orders, so that is what I would have loved to get in on

Since I have never sold any sets, I'll mention the one thing I missed out on. When I joined CT in 06, I still think they were taking TRK orders, so that is what I would have loved to get in on
Well it looks like you Skyway Park Bowl set can become your first regret, I mean sale.

I remember that too. I have the same regret but not because I am a huge TRK fan but more from the showoff cool factor :)

Well it looks like you Skyway Park Bowl set can become your first regret, I mean sale.
don't think anyone wants it, it's a decent price, but upcoming chiproom sale put a damper on sales

That's an easy one...
image.jpeg

:sick::(:sick::(:sick::(:sick::(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom