Which HSI $5 for my set? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I thought I would prefer the primary. Now, after getting 2 racks, I am not so sure. Another consideration is that the Jack $5 in my Jack set
is similar to the HSI primary. Thoughts?

IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0698.JPG

Last edited:
I like the secondary’s so much more. The primary feels like a common chip , while the sec is much more unique.

Secondary, for sure. That’s such a great chip!

I have 800 of the secondary 5's because I really loved their look. The primaries are plain in my opinion.

You know what they say about opinions. Yours ultimately is the only one that matters. Keep em both. You can always unload them later.

I love the secondary's. I love the edge spots. At first I was not sure about the red... but now I just love the red as well!!! it makes the chip much more distinctive and unique. Also it helps for the contrast with the edgespot and finally it is actually a beautiful color on its own, I love it.

I’m in the minority, while I love the edgespot colors of the secondary 5, I much prefer the brighter red of the primary.
There’s something about that brick red of the secondary that bothers me...

Agree about the brighter red. I’d also be interested in a rack of your primary 5s if they get released back into the wild. Your “problem” of deciding between them is a good one to have!

another vote for secondary here. love that chip, particularly in stacks as @Mangatang demonstrated.

hard to really go with anyones opinion other than your own. primary is a very traditional chip, secondary looks unique.

hard to really go with anyones opinion other than your own. primary is a very traditional chip, secondary looks unique.
couldn’t agree more , in general in life you must take decisions you’re own. Yeah some advice could help you In making one, but what you like is what counts

couldn’t agree more , in general in life you must take decisions you’re own. Yeah some advice could help you In making one, but what you like is what counts
True, you’re the one that has to look at them every day. The hell with what anyone else thinks!

Sometimes less is more... For a workhorse chip, I like a discrete but classy chip. The primary will blend into almost every rhc set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom