Which Custom Ceramic Vendor Should I Use? (1 Viewer)

nfrog22

Reaction score
Hello! First time posting here.

I am looking into purchasing a set of of around 500+ custom ceramic chips. I was thinking of purchasing through BR Pro Poker, but I understand that ABC Gifts and Awards and Classic Poker Chips have similar pricing and products.

Are there any real differences in production quality or customer service between these vendors? Or should I just find whichever has the best price for the quantity I am buying?

Hello! First time posting here.

I am looking into purchasing a set of of around 500+ custom ceramic chips. I was thinking of purchasing through BR Pro Poker, but I understand that ABC Gifts and Awards and Classic Poker Chips have similar pricing and products.

Are there any real differences in production quality or customer service between these vendors? Or should I just find whichever has the best price for the quantity I am buying?
Try Mandypokerchips
First quality

This!

20191022_160136.jpg

GameOn Chip Company were available for a while. They then disappeared for a bit, and people had trouble getting a response from them. I have no idea if they have started serving the public again or not, but if you want a chip that is similar to Chipco blanks, they are very close.

GameOn Chip Company were available for a while. They then disappeared for a bit, and people had trouble getting a response from them. I have no idea if they have started serving the public again or not, but if you want a chip that is similar to Chipco blanks, they are very close.
They were all for my custom addon, until I asked for prototypes to ensure the printing was the same as before they got bought. Then they went dark on me. I'd say to approach with caution.

GameOn - Yes! Those are the people who bought ChipCo's equipment. I couldn't remember their name. Thank you.

I had trouble getting in touch with them as well when I tried, but that was many years ago.

I just received samples from BRPRO and they look great. Worked with Kristil there and she is amazing. Plan on ordering around 1500 chips soon

Attachments

• 46FFC1F3-ECCA-403A-B147-255A15695ABA.jpeg
    46FFC1F3-ECCA-403A-B147-255A15695ABA.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 207
  • E66C438F-67A4-4522-BDAE-52F33B47C38A.jpeg
    E66C438F-67A4-4522-BDAE-52F33B47C38A.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 188

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom