Which cloth to use? Vote for one of these cloths you've never seen before (1 Viewer)

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
Hi all,

Getting closer with my 58" budget round build. Many years ago, I built my first table with forest green SSC. Then built my second with a cloth I found at a local discount fabric store. Browsing that store became a short minor obsession, looking for cheap cloth that would make a good poker surface. Bought a few different ones back then, and I'm going to use one of

them for this build. Looking for everyone's opinion on what they think looks best. Please vote your favorite number below. Sorry about the crappy picture! The colors are actually a little
darker in person.
PokerCloths.jpg

You can also make a poll attached to your thread for easier voting

Also, do you have a picture of the chips you're going to be using in the table?

You can also make a poll attached to your thread for easier voting

Also, do you have a picture of the chips you're going to be using in the table?
Thanks, didn't realize it was that easy. Added a poll, maximum of two votes. As for the chips.... ha ha, if people on this site knew, they might not vote! :)

Thanks, didn't realize it was that easy. Added a poll, maximum of two votes. As for the chips.... ha ha, if people on this site knew, they might not vote! :)
Well the poll is a good start!!! Haha it's okay no worries as stated above the color of the room will be helpful

The room has beigeish grey walls. I am actually changing the flooring soon to maybe a brown tile, not sure. A little piece of the off white specked carpet in the other half of the room can barely be seen in the upper right of the picture.

The room has beigeish grey walls. I am actually changing the flooring soon to maybe a brown tile, not sure. A little piece of the off white specked carpet in the other half of the room can barely be seen in the upper right of the picture.
Picture of the paint?? Haha sorry for so many requests

Why am I thinking you are going to suggest what color shirt I wear when I play?! :LOL: :laugh: This is the wall color along with a picture on it.
I mean... I have good suggestions! LOL :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: thanks that helps alot and changed my vote!

Wow, very even voting! I guess that's not too surprising, given that it's a poor quality photo. It's hard to really get a sense of what they look like.

Okay, thanks to all that participated. I had been planning on using #1. I think it looks better in person. I love the feel of it. It is a little funky looking. The purple LED looks great with it. #5 was my second choice. It's between the two. #2 is simply the reverse side of #5. #3 was not really in the running. I already used that on my prior table. Pictures below.
2020-01-29 13.44.38.jpg
2020-01-29 14.01.28.jpg

Sorry, butchered the color of the purple one. It's not THAT purple!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom