Which chip do you like better in a limit set? (1 Viewer)

Which chip do you like better?

• A - Black chip

• B - Green chip

Results are only viewable after voting.

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
They’ll all eventually get non-denominated labels to cover any stakes - betting chip “x” HSI1a, value chip “20x”, and rebuy chip “100x” HS Cleveland 43mm .

Which chip do you like better for the “20x” chip, and why? If neither, what would you suggest?

A
66EDC5F6-128D-448F-A4B4-E52B861D96DA.jpeg

B
5DC270AB-9628-490A-B0A7-8189DF3C9EDB.jpeg

A.

Black looks so much cleaner than the green. The lighter blue on the black does a better job of pulling the other 2 chips together.

I have a very hard time looking at a black chip and seeing anything but $100. So I say green.
Same but opposite. Green is $25. Black as $100 is a fair argument as well, although that is pretty muddled in these parts. (there seems to be a club for those that like blacks to be something other than $100's, not sure how you get into said club).

Of the two, I would much prefer the black, as green $20 is too close to traditional $25.

My actual opinion would be to change it to a non-designated color....i.e. not red/green/black.

Trying to decide whether to murder or over label, and I made a change on the 1k. Here’s the final lineup.
BBF99743-31CA-41DA-89A2-6C29215B33D7.jpeg

Yellow $1s. Black $20s. If this is a pure limit set only.

Otherwise, blue $1, yellow $5, black $20, white hundo

California all the way baby.

Black 20x would be my choice.

I find most would say inlay replacement is their choice. I like label over better myself as I think it looks a little cleaner to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom