Which auctions do you wish could be run again? (2 Viewers)

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Ever miss out on an auction only to find out later that the chips you wanted were on the block? If you could run it back which auctions would you want to revive?

Oceanside $2s come to mind for me

I wish I was on this site when you got the Outposts. I tried to get the 25c error chips for so long.... he could never find them :banghead:

43208A47-D4F5-4C72-9AF4-65E5D70E5482.gif

was there an auction for these I don’t know about?

I can’t remember if it was just a FS ad or auctions... but both had been available publicly that’s for sure... maybe just once for 2’s (might have been part of a set as well, can’t remember) and a couple times for 2.5’s. I even sold a rack of the 2.5’s which I regret.

My only regret wasn't really an auction but a set of Palais de Congress I found on Craigslist locally. I didn't pick it up but directed another ChipTalker to them.

I wish I was on this site when you got the Outposts. I tried to get the 25c error chips for so long.... he could never find them :banghead:
There's a few racks out there. I'm sure a wanted ad will net you some chips!

Does a raffle count? There was a raffle (maybe it was @Chbyfngr’s raffle) for a set of PCAs, usually I always picked the number 11 the raffles. But that time i was with a friend and for some reason i asked him which number should i pick (he picked 23 if remember correctly). and then on the day of the draw of course number 11 wins it. It was not a nice day to say the least.

I'd like to go back to when I sold my Paulson Pharoahs and not do it. Wish I had not sold those, but I didn't think I'd ever be able to afford getting the set to the number of chips that I wanted, so I sold them. I think for .95 per chip at the time. This was about 4 or 5 years ago now.

My only regret wasn't really an auction but a set of Palais de Congress I found on Craigslist locally. I didn't pick it up but directed another ChipTalker to them.
You have a special place in my heart for that, even now <3 True kindness :)

I just scanned that entire listing and couldn't find a bid. Did those even sell?

It would've been easier if I just bought this set ready-made but I was going thru some issues back then. Anyone have any singles of T10k or T25k? :whistle: :whistling:

It would've been easier if I just bought this set ready-made but I was going thru some issues back then. Anyone have any singles of T10k or T25k? :whistle: :whistling:

I remember strongly considering bidding on them, but the seller had almost zero history here and had never sold any chips before. That's a lot of money to give to someone with no history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom