where/what are the best poker tables. (1 Viewer)

There are some excellent options and builders on the forum, including @Irish, who recently chronicled one of his builds, and @bsdunbar1, whose Chiefs-themed tables are fantastic. You also have vendors on PCF, such as Gorilla Gaming.

But for full disclosure purposes: I’m a proud owner of a Chanman Poker Table.

While I was researching getting a custom table, I ran across @Mr Tree’s incredible Paymaster poker table. The concept and execution on that table –– along with so many other Chanman tables you can find on PCF via the search function –– blew me away and helped pushed me over the edge to reach out to Tony to build my dream poker table.

I am biased here, but you simply can’t go wrong if you roll with a Chanman Poker Table.

And as @Josh Kifer points out, Tony’s prices are in CAD.

You'll never be disappointed with the Chanman.

You can also customize for less money if you build yourself or perhaps find an experienced builder close to you where you don't have to pay a ton for shipping, but that's assuming you've got your resources lined up.

Is there nothing on craigslist, marketplace or letgo?

You can definitely find the rare gem on those resources.

However, most of the time, what you find on those sites are mass produced low end tables or craptacular DIY fugly tables.

I have been wanting to buy a nice poker table for a good price and I just want some recommendations.

I'm always happy to answer any questions, including why you may want to buy a custom table from us over another company, or vice versa. Sometimes we aren't the best choice depending on your circumstances.

I'm always happy to answer any questions, including why you may want to buy a custom table from us over another company, or vice versa. Sometimes we aren't the best choice depending on your circumstances.

When a vendor is offering to discuss other options with you and not just hard selling you, hard not to do business with them. First class in my book. I am currently on the wait list as well. I looked around a bunch before going with tony. His work samples I saw and recommendations were outstanding, plus the only base of table my wife saw and Immediately approved :).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom