Where to watch WSOP from previous years, final table only. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi guys, any ideas where to watch the WSOP Main Event final table from previous years? They were on youtube years ago but not anymore
thanks!

PokerGO has them. And I'm pretty sure PokerGO got them copyright removed from Youtube.....

Someone bit torrent shared a lot on Reddit last year, possible they are still up and running if you can find the thread.

PokerGO has them. And I'm pretty sure PokerGO got them copyright removed from Youtube.....

Someone bit torrent shared a lot on Reddit last year, possible they are still up and running if you can find the thread.
I found out the same thing. Used to be able to watch all sorts of wsop stuff on YT. PokerGo has a lot of good older wsop stuff, minus some of the fun circuit events though.

That's how it was when I tried to watch this winter. Only one I was able to watch was the live final table of a short deck event.

Watching it live is terrible when people talk for two minutes on every decision.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom