Where to watch poker? (1 Viewer)

MartinP30

Sitting Out
Reaction score
So it's been a while since Poker was a form of entertainment for me and I decided to go on demand on comcast and noticed there is not much content on there. Youtube has a bunch of older videos and poker tournaments i know nothing about. Where do most of you watch poker? I have heard of PokerGo and don't know much about it, i've also heard there are other ways to watch poker. Any suggestions?

PokerGo usually offers a free trial period. They also have made some of their content on youtube, for free. You can subscribe monthly or annually.

This is not a paid advertisement. In fact, I dropped my PokerGo subscription because they pissed me off. I got it primarily for WSOP events, especially the non-NLHE tournaments. Last summer, most of the non-NLHE events were on CBS All Access, and I wasn't about to pay for another streaming service to watch WSOP events that had been on PokerGo.

twitch.tv is a good choice, free if you want it to be. Lex Veldhuis is streaming right now. If you want live games there is Live At The Bike (also streamed on YouTube) in the weekday evenings U.S. time and many other smaller streams. PokerGo is supposed to have all the big exclusive events, but I've never bothered to check it out.

I haven't been watching any poker lately but it's one of those things I'll get on a kick from time to time.

I watch it on YouTube, old and new content
live streams PokerStars, Premier League, WPT , Triton High Roller, etc..
Also Pro and semi pro chanels.

lot of stuff.... easy way to find your cup of tea

Write POKER on the search bar.
Hit search
Then "Filters"
the choose Long videos (> 20min)
and chose "this week"
and eventually "live"

There are a number of VLOGGERS out there; Check youtube under:

Ben Deach
Jaman
Andrew Neeme
Brad Owen
Marle
Mariano
Jeff Boski

Also, DailyMotion has a TON of old european tournaments; They'll show 'cards up' from day 2 or 3 to Day 7 so ~20 hours of coverage with funny announcers.

PokerGo usually offers a free trial period. They also have made some of their content on youtube, for free. You can subscribe monthly or annually.

This is not a paid advertisement. In fact, I dropped my PokerGo subscription because they pissed me off. I got it primarily for WSOP events, especially the non-NLHE tournaments. Last summer, most of the non-NLHE events were on CBS All Access, and I wasn't about to pay for another streaming service to watch WSOP events that had been on PokerGo.
All the CBS blocked stuff is now available.

There is a ton on YouTube, much of it very current. Twitch has a lot too but I use YouTube because it’s just easier and I have the app on my Tv. I think you just need to spend some more time searching to find the right channels.

Every time I check Twitch for poker, it's mostly people live streaming their online session. There's usually only 1 feed showing a real group sitting at a poker table, and it's years old.

I search "poker" and that's all I get.
Don't know if I'm missing anything.
I keep hearing about live streams from the Bike etc but never seen anything like that.
Maybe it's because we play poker Sunday nights and there's no club that streams Sundays.

Every time I check Twitch for poker, it's mostly people live streaming their online session. There's usually only 1 feed showing a real group sitting at a poker table, and it's years old.

I search "poker" and that's all I get.
Don't know if I'm missing anything.
I keep hearing about live streams from the Bike etc but never seen anything like that.
Maybe it's because we play poker Sunday nights and there's no club that streams Sundays.
Well Live at the Bike streams on Youtube M-F, (Monday is a podcast show), but they only upload clips/highlights for free later. You have to have a paid subscription to access their prior live streams. The stream is pretty entertaining and I watch it usually once a week on a random weeknight.

Well Live at the Bike streams on Youtube M-F, (Monday is a podcast show), but they only upload clips/highlights for free later. You have to have a paid subscription to access their prior live streams. The stream is pretty entertaining and I watch it usually once a week on a random weeknight.

Thanks. Just created a free account.
Will probably sign up for the monthly plan to check that out too.

PokerGo recently acquired the rights to High Stakes Poker from the Game Show Network. So they will have all 7 seasons of the old show plus they're talking about new content coming soon.
I can't wait to rewatch some of those episodes, I think I have many saved to an old hard drive, but have't dug them out yet....

Just today the WSOP revealed they will do Main Event broadcasts every day of the event on ESPN and Pokergo.

https://www.wsop.com/news/2020/Feb/...CE-LIVE-BROADCAST-SCHEDULE-FOR-2020-WSOP.html

But...

"PokerGO will also offer a collection of other WSOP bracelet events throughout the weeks leading up to and during the Main Event. The full streaming schedule for the World Series of Poker will be announced closer to the series."

This makes me think they will pull the same BS again this year and split the rights with someone else. You'd think the "Premier destination for live poker" would want to have exclusive rights to the most important annual event by far. At least when it was split with Twitch it was free there. I'll still pay Pokergo for a few months to watch some live WSOP especially to update my project because I'm an idiot but I'm with you, I'm not paying for two different freaking services to watch one series of events.

PokerGo recently acquired the rights to High Stakes Poker from the Game Show Network. So they will have all 7 seasons of the old show plus they're talking about new content coming soon.
I can't wait to rewatch some of those episodes, I think I have many saved to an old hard drive, but have't dug them out yet....

@nitzilla - wasn't there a poker channel on some free streaming TV app you recommended a ways back?

@nitzilla - wasn't there a poker channel on some free streaming TV app you recommended a ways back?

PlutoTV is a streaming channel I installed on my Rokus and it has a WPT channel. It's nice but they run commercials at random points, but yeah, if you want free old WPT shows, go to PlutoTV. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom