Where to store Paulsons? (3 Viewers)

29283AC8-AE09-4F57-B2A1-9B7B00348028.jpeg

F9324451-07E9-4F36-B25F-EB372CC522F0.jpeg

98815A43-4FCC-4C1A-AE10-7250647CD5CB.jpeg
64D380F2-E65E-4343-8EF5-043CF0330DD2.jpeg

I have one if these on the way. Cheap, locks, should fit under the table for quick access during games and holds about 4000 chips according to another thread, I'll use the bottom drawer for junk/random chipping supplies like racks and boxes. The top drawer for a tray to hold chips being used in the game, a cash box, dealer buttons and various other stuff. The middle drawer for the rest of the collection.
Screenshot_20181120-094635_Chrome.jpg

Just need to figure out which size tray like this to fit in it

Screenshot_20181119-205637_Chrome.jpg

Most of mine were once stored in the bottom of the closet in a spare bedroom. When I eventually bolstered the shelves to handle more weight, it became a dedicated chip closet. It's since grown into a frickin' chip ~room~.

Security is handled by two pit bulls, a german shepherd, and a 35 lb part lab/pit/jack russell/ tasmanian devil terror with NO fear. Dem chipes be safe, bro.

Biggest concern I have is damage to the house from storms taking down large trees that breech the ceiling.

Sounds like a chip museum aka heaven. When do I get the tour and how much is admission?

I never had anything steal-worthy in my home.
Hope any burglars won't appreciate any poker chips:)

Now that’s a practical, affordable and safe way to store a bunch of chips. I can see myself buying a tool box that I can lock up and place in the garage like that!

Unless your garage has A/C in it you probably don’t want to store them in there if you get really hot summers. They could potentially warp from extreme heat.

I've looking for one of these. I think it's called a lawyers bookcase or barrister bookcase. Beautiful.

Around here they are just called stacking book cases. You can find them occasionally at estate auctions. We have a five stack with the wifey’s stuff in it.

That’s me in the cube in the second stack. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

F45C054B-22C1-45DA-9D4A-1B549FCB383F.jpeg

Yeah, those two middle shelves appear about ready to burst....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom