Where to store Paulsons? (1 Viewer)

Storage cabinet (kitchen style) in my game room. I have 6 pull out drawers. Each holds roughly 2,000 chips. Of course, for security many of my players are cops/judges (never a good idea to rob a judge). And I have security cameras on my home.

8A3924AA-5A9F-4662-AA6D-3E69CC1D66D9.jpeg
A0115C7D-A6EA-4304-AD45-1E13465D9E80.jpeg

Most of mine were once stored in the bottom of the closet in a spare bedroom. When I eventually bolstered the shelves to handle more weight, it became a dedicated chip closet. It's since grown into a frickin' chip ~room~.

Security is handled by two pit bulls, a german shepherd, and a 35 lb part lab/pit/jack russell/ tasmanian devil terror with NO fear. Dem chipes be safe, bro.

Biggest concern I have is damage to the house from storms taking down large trees that breech the ceiling.

Storage cabinet (kitchen style) in my game room. I have 6 pull out drawers. Each holds roughly 2,000 chips. Of course, for security many of my players are cops/judges (never a good idea to rob a judge). And I have security cameras on my home.

View attachment 163609 View attachment 163613

I hear you Trihonda. Our Poker League is all cops. Good luck to the fool who tried to rob that game! :eek::sneaky:

I’ve always used tool cabinets bc they’re used to the weight, can be locked during a game and usually has wheels. Craftsman and Husky make great chip holders

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom