Where to play online? (1 Viewer)

99%evil

Straight
Reaction score
I have been playing at Ignition poker room online, but I don't the cards run weird there.

What are the best places online now, (that it's easy to deposit and get money out).

My only gripe with Ignition is it seems like outs hit more often than the odds should allow. I might be wrong, but when I expect a person to hit their draw and they do more often than I have ever seen in a live game...

That said I have cashed out up there (barely), but I just don't like the trends I see whenI play for long periods.

I haven't been paying attention to online poker and have been playing sporadically the past few years. Just trying to find out what's around these days.

americas cardroom is the only other decent option with traffic

bitcoin deposits and cashouts, quick and easy

just be careful playing cash anywhere these days. Collusion is a lot more common than you might think. Playing tourneys is fine but I think many of the 1/2 and up cash games are corrupt.

I play 2-3 times a month at SWCPoker.eu, which is bitcoin only. I've made more money letting my bitcoin just sit there than I have playing. My cashouts are > deposits, so I won't feel bad when the bubble inevitably bursts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom